- In 2009, a man married a video game character
- In 2007, a woman married the Eiffel Tower
- In 2008, a man married a life-sized doll
- Also in 2009, a woman married a roller coaster
- And in 2005, a woman married a dolphin
please explain to me why people still say that gays shouldnt be able to be married to preserve the sanctity of marraige
everyone is like “omg tumblr should delete blogs that have been inactive for 2+ years” but i dont think they should
just imagine in 10 years time, in the back of your mind you remember tumblr, you open it up and you’re still logged in and you get to look at your blog and remember all this.
now imagine if you went back to see your old blog of your teenage years and it had been deleted because somebody ‘wanted your url’
how sad would that be
I so needed to read this right now
I think I’ll be married to my career when I’m older. There is no way somebody is going to get in between my future and me. This is why I don’t think I’ll be able to commit. Gaaaaaahh!!
Created by Elena Casagrande
Page 1 of 1902